[GPSCC-chat] Krugman: Fighting Global Warming could be Cheap?

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 19 00:46:06 PDT 2014

FYI,

"Could Fighting Global Warming Be Cheap and Free?"
by Paul Krugman:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/19/opinion/paul-krugman-could-fighting-global-warming-be-cheap-and-free.html

Last paragraph:
"So here’s what you need to know: Climate despair is all wrong. The idea
that economic growth and climate action are incompatible may sound
hardheaded and realistic, but it’s actually a fuzzy-minded
misconception. If we ever get past the special interests and ideology
that have blocked action to save the planet, we’ll find that it’s
cheaper and easier than almost anyone imagines."

NOTE: According to the website: "A version of this op-ed appears in
print on September 19, 2014, on page A29 of the New York edition with
the headline: Errors And Emissions."

Gerry