[GPSCC-chat] US Social Forum coming to San Jose next June?

rainbeaufriend at riseup.net rainbeaufriend at riseup.net
Wed Sep 24 08:07:15 PDT 2014

Yes, and our very own Green Party leader (on the Coordinating Committee
even) originally from San Jose and part of Silicon Valley DeBug, Shamako
Noble is the National Coordinator for the U.S. Social Forum (and the
reason why San Jose is one of the gathering places). For more on Shamako
see his Wikipedia entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamako_Noble

There is a gathering to prepare for the U.S. Social Forum coming up Sunday
October 5th:
See https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2014/09/23/18761986.php

Greenvolution is NOW!

Drew