[GPSCC-chat] GPSCC Paypal account

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 26 23:34:39 PDT 2014

My recent dealings with paypal have resulted
in receiving this email from them:

Hello Green Party of Santa Clara County,

Our review is complete and we have restored your account.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your help in making PayPal
the safest and most trusted online payment solution.

Thanks,
Chris
PayPal
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.