[GPSCC-chat] DeSal in our Future?

Paul Engstrom paulmaryengstrom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:50:29 PDT 2015

I agree with Caroline's suggestion that Wes Rolley draft  Green Party
desalination plans to Mr Cortese with copies to Silicon Valley Rare
Fruit Growers Org and California Native Plant Society,Santa Clara
County Chapter, asking their supportive messages  to Mr Cortese..

This might create/stimulate more general interest of these and similar
environmental protective organizations  to support  this Green Party
efforts  and  even possibly lead to membership as means to promote
their many similar goals.

Paul Engstrom
Green Member