[GPSCC-chat] Green meeting April 23

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed Apr 29 19:45:18 PDT 2015

 We had a new person, Sean, who found us at cagreens.org. Warner--facilitatorCaroline--note takerJim--timekeeperTian--vibesAgenda for next month--Tian
Sandy came later
Treasurer's report--we have (or had before hat passing) $761. The phone bill was large last month. We are going to change our phone. We still need a new assistant treasurer, because Spencer is leaving.
GPCE PlenaryTian volunteered to be a delegate. Message needs to go  out to ask for delegates. Warner will write it.State party meeting on Saturday will be at San Jose State. We are not responsible for food or anything. We get a discount on Social Forum (is that correct?)Sunday we will meet at the Low Income Self Help CenterFood will be bagels, muffins, fruit and coffee for breakfast and vegan pizza and salad for lunch. Caroline has already identified sources for this.We need to recruit people for registration, and we need to identify housing info. Warner will talk to Sandy about that.At the May meeting we will discuss moving the date for the June meeting.
Web pageThe County Council approved Drew to be in charge of the web page.
 Tabling for Earth DayTian did San Jose State. He sold a lot of buttons and stickers and got two contactsCaroline did Santa Clara University. Got $11, 2 contacts, and gave out two voter  registration forms.Jim talked to Drew  about De Anza. They had De Anza Greens staffing a table. Their artist has made a poster. We need to see if we can get a copy.
We talked about bringing the donkey/elephant page up to date. As far as I can see, we only need to change the part about bringing the troops home. We are not sure how to edit this.Since we have a new address, the Peace Center, and we will probably have a new phone number, we need to have an "Update the Lit" party to change our contact information.