[GPSCC-chat] The "silent majority" on this email list -- HELLO??? Please respond!!!

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 11:16:56 PST 2015

December 16, 2015

Upon inquiry I was informed there are about 64 subscribers to  this GPSCC
discussion list.  Less than a dozen post regularly -- County  Council
memberts about "party business" and a few who mostly just forward posts  from other
sources.

Our local GP needs more active participants!!!

We need candidates for County Council; we need delegates to  state party
meetings.  We need people who will help with tabling and  represent the GPSCC
with other community groups.
Starting in January, we will need petition gatherers to  support the GPCA
U.S. Senate candidate.  We will need helpers to support  GPUS presidential
candidates and the GPUS nominee.

Why are you a Green Party member?  How are you willing to  be personally
responsible for keeping the local county Green Party active and  meaningful?

Warner Bloomberg, GPSCC County Council member