[GPSCC-chat] KZSU Stanford interested in having your members have news/talk shows on our station.]

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 24 15:24:12 PST 2015

Dear Santa Clara County Green Party,

My name is Caleb Smith, and I am the news director
for the local radio station FM 90.1 KZSU Stanford.

We are keen to have more news and talk shows on
our station and I wanted to invite your group's members
to join our station and get on the track to having their
own radio shows.

We are keen to have ideological diversity at KZSU
Stanford and this would be a great way for your
opinionated members or members nursing political
aspirations to speak directly to our area.

Our next  round of training classes are in early January,
and I would be happy to provide more information to
you or your members. I can best be reached at this
email address.
 caleb17 at stanford.edu
Thanks,
Caleb