[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Keep our water safe! March with us.

Brian snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:47:18 PST 2015

State Senator Jerry Hill (San Mateo) recently wrote to Gov. Brown calling for a ban on
the crude oil trains.

The Feather River Canyon rail route is vulnerable to derailments caused by rock slides,
and the river flows into the second largest reservoir in the state, Lake Oroville.

http://ww2.kqed.org/news/2014/12/02/call-for-suspension-of-crude-by-rail-shipments-feather-river-derailment