[GPSCC-chat] Green report for San José Peace & Justice Center Board

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Feb 8 15:35:05 PST 2015

	  The San José Peace & Justice Center now asks it Board members to submit written reports of activities 2 days before its monthly Board meetings.  Previously, these reports were given orally during the meeting.  The change allows more time for discussing issues of concern to more than one Board member.

	  Below please find a draft of the report I plan to file later today on the recent activities of the Green Party of Santa Clara County.  Please let me know of any changes you’d like to see.  (Comments I receive Tuesday may be too late for this report.)

	  * The Green party of Santa Clara County is helping organize the US Social Forum that is coming to San José June 24-27 as well as the statewide Green Party Plenary, scheduled for June 27-28 so California Greens can attend both events;  Sandy Perry is the member of the Santa Clara Greens most involved in this.  Last Saturday, Feb. 7, the "Biggest anti-fracking rally in US history” in Oakland attracted over 8,000 people according to one report, including over 30 members of the Green party of California including 3 Greens from Santa Clara County.

	  Best Wishes,
	  Spencer