[GPSCC-chat] Thursday's agenda

Brian snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:03:53 PST 2015

The oil trains issue is well worth discussing.    A couple of weeks ago I saw a standing-room only
crowd listen to a panel discussion at City Hall in San Jose.  Perhaps 10% of the crowd was young
people.    We had 8,000 people at the anti-fracking rally in Oakland more recently.

I'd hope that Mr. Water, Wes Rolley, might want to participate in this effort.  As it stands we have
100-car (300,000 gallons) trains coming down the Feather River canyon, endangering the watershed
for the second-largest reservoir in the CA water system, Lake Oroville.

Brian