[GPSCC-chat] belated agenda

Spencer B Graves spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org
Thu Feb 26 18:47:05 PST 2015

and here it is in plain text

October 2014 GPSCC AGENDA

GREEN PARTY OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY
Meeting agenda for Thursday February 26, 2015

7:30Select Facilitator, Notetaker, Timekeeper, Vibes Watcher,
and Agenda Preparer for next meeting 2 min

Introductions(10 min if guests are present)

Agenda5 – 10 min

Treasurer’smin

Health10 min

Climate10 min

Plenary30 min

Move5 min

Oil10 min

Tabling	10 min total
Literature supply
Literature updating

   junior state              Sat Apr 15 (button making supplies and machine)

Web5 min total
Paypal make donation button visible
Blog	start one
Volunteer Coordinators	to receive email notices

Items to be put on our website and facebook page. (Caroline)
We also need to spend some time on the statewide computer program
(the name of which I cannot recall right now). (Caroline)

NextMarch 26, 2015

total1 hour 44 minutes