[GPSCC-chat] how many to attend the June Plenary?

Spencer B Graves spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org
Sun Jan 25 19:15:49 PST 2015

Hello, All:

	  1.  How many people can we expect at the June 27-28 Green Plenary in San José?  The organizers for the US Social Forum want to know so they can make the appropriate request for space at San José State U;  see below.

	  2.  Do the organizers still insist that attendees be registered Greens?  Or can it be open, as Warner and others noted it used to be?

	  Thanks,
	  Spencer