[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [G-C-F] Fwd: [SonomaGreens] Help urgently needed to stop AB 57 which removes local control over cell towers

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Jul 1 08:49:33 PDT 2015

Typical corporate strategy when they don't like what local governments
are doing is to take the controls away from local government and move
them to state or federal.   In this case, a local Santa Clara County
legislator, Jim Beall, is sitting on the committee holding hearing on AB
57.  Let him know what you think he should do.

The other side of the corporate strategy is to demand that "onerous"
federal or state legislation be left to the local jurisdictions because
they are the ones who know what is happening.