[GPSCC-chat] Social Forum and Plenary

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sun Jul 5 20:36:51 PDT 2015

I was at the forum from early morning to late afternoon Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. worked registration for two hours in the morning to "pay" for tabling for the Green party. Went to a healthcare thingSaturday afternoon, and set up and provided food for the plenary. I do have the program. I won't be able to share my experiences at the Green meeting because my son is coming to town for four days. If you want to talk about it, give me a call.Caroline