[GPSCC-chat] 2C vs. 1.5C

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 21 17:07:10 PDT 2015

Today there was an email on the 350 Silicon Valley Chat
email list.  The author of that email apparently was
unaware that some have been advocating a 1.5C limit.
I sent a response, that included some info about the
history of the 2C vs. 1.5C struggle.  And I thought
you might find it (my email) of interest.

Gerry