[GPSCC-chat] Brief Report re Yesterday's Plenary Session

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 19:00:55 PDT 2015

June 29, 2015

For Folks Who Want to Know:  Thanks to efforts by Sandy  Perry, Caroline
Yacoub (and her daughter, Zenobia), and Warner Bloomberg, the  GPCA held its
Sunday session of the San Jose Plenary at the Low Income Self Help  Center.

I heard no complaints about the facility or food (there was a  little
tension over keeping only one item at a time in the electricity  outlets).

Warner and Caroline were there all day -- starting set up at 7  am and
closing out around 3:30 pm (not counting Caroline having to go back  because
some of Warner's stuff was left out of the pack up -- Thank you  Caroline!!!).
I heard that Sandy showed up for a bit and Drew also visited  for awhile.
The new buttons design sold a few.

I had three guests; I would be interested in hearing if anyone  else did so.

More later...

Warner