[GPSCC-chat] CA Drought: Water Restrictions

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 18 11:31:01 PDT 2015

We all know we are in a bad drought.  I did not know
until a few days ago that they estimate we have one
year of water left.  And more severe restrictions are
being imposed.  Here are some items about it.

http://action.sierraclub.org/site/MessageViewer?em_id=381474.0

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-state-officials-watering-restrictions-20150317-story.html

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_27736102/here-are-drought-stricken-california-x2019-s-new
"Critics called the rules, which take effect April 15, a step in the
right direction. But they said they are insufficient without more
enforcement to avoid water shortages if the drought drags on beyond this
summer."

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/California-drought-State-approves-sweeping-6139559.php

Gerry