[GPSCC-chat] possible tabling event

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 8 17:37:24 PDT 2015

This is an extract from meeting notes of the
Holiday Peace Fair meeting.buried in the text is
statement about tabling.  I have put that part into
bold face and italics text.

People/groups involved in the decision would like to work with the SJPJC
(perhaps as new members, if not already members) on projects that can
accomplish some of the things the HPF was designed to do.

One of those was the main subject of the August meeting about the HPF --
namely finding ways to do better outreach to young people about issues of
importance to the groups that have participated in the HPF.

We have heard from Sharat Lin about* the SJSU campus event early in
the fall semesters, where the SJPJC and other organizations offer
info to students who may wish to participate through the year. *

Several of the groups hope to participate in that next year, since we
understand
that it has already taken place this year.  * *We also have discussed
the possibility
of an event on one of the local college/university campuses early in the
spring
semester and would be interested in working with the SJPJC to consider
planning such an event for 2016.

*
*