[GPSCC-chat] first 100 days of new management at O'Connor hospital

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 09:46:54 PDT 2016

Good afternoon Health Care Reform Implementation
Stakeholders’ Working Group and Allies:

We will be having our *next Health Care Reform Stakeholders meeting
on Wednesday, April 20,*

du during which we will have the following:
Presentation: “The First 100+ Days Towards Revitalizing O’Connor Hospital”
(Robert Minkin, O’Connor Hospital, and Mitchell Creem, Verity Health System)

· Update on state legislative policy (Bob Brownstein, Working
Partnerships USA)

DATE:* *WEDNESDAY, April 20^th
TIME: 3:00-5:00PM
PLACE: Santa Clara County Training & Conference Center
2310 North First Street, Suite 102, Room #1, San Jose

*Please RSVP to tracy at wpusa.org <mailto:tracy at wpusa.org> to confirm
whether or
not you plan to attend.*

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me
at tracy at wpusa.org <mailto:tracy at wpusa.org> or 408-600-1652.

Sincerely,

Tracy