[GPSCC-chat] South Bay for Jill Stein Facebook Page

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 16:08:39 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Brian I met on Monday with the sisters Nassim and Nadia who attended our June meeting when they were part of Silicon Valley for Bernie. Now they are for Jill Stein. They helped us to set up a South Bay for Jill Stein Facebook page which is now up and running.

https://www.facebook.com/voteJillStein/

We are working to build a local Jill Stein for President committee for the fall campaign. It will a place where Green Party members, disaffected Bernie supporters, and others can work together and not only build the campaign but hopefully also, in the long run, build Green Party membership.

As one of our first events, we would like to be able to announce a local watch party for the Jill Stein - Ajamu Baraka appearance on CNN at 6 pm next Wed. Aug. 17. Does anyone want to volunteer to host this party?

http://www.jill2016.com/townhall

Please respond to me. And please "like" South Bay for Jill Stein. Thanks!

Sandy