[GPSCC-chat] Jill Stein Campaign

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 11:15:19 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

We have applied for the comprehensive Santa Clara County voter list and it will be delivered to us by the Registrar in 3-4 days.

We have scheduled the first South Bay for Jill Stein campaign committee meeting at the San Jose Peace & Justice Center at 7 pm Wed. Aug. 31.

In the meantime there is a lot to do. Please contact me at 408-691-6153 or perrysandy at aol.com if you are able to volunteer between now and then. Look at our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/voteJillStein/

Thanks! This is the political moment we have been waiting for!

Sandy