[GPSCC-chat] Fw: To all: Organizing a screening of This Changes Everything

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed Jan 6 17:16:39 PST 2016

How do y'all feel about this date? Sandy, were you going to talk to church people?Caroline

     On Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:12 PM, "pegelwell at aol.com" <pegelwell at aol.com> wrote:

 Hello everyone from Economic Justice Film Series, Green Party of Santa Clara County, and San Jose Peace and Justice Center: I am emerging from the Holidaze to try and solidify a screening of This Changes Everything - the movie based on Naomi Klein's book, that we would all cosponsor.  There are two main related questions, date and location:

   - I am proposing Friday February 12.  I know there is Stop the Oil Train activity the 3rd (rally) 4th and 5th (hearings in SLO) - that we can draw on to publicize. Please let me know what you think, or propose an alternative.
   - Can someone volunteer to check with St. Paul's United Methodist for that date to see if they will let us use their facility?
Thanks,Peggy