[GPSCC-chat] Volunteer to be a County Council candidate; Sign my petition

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 13:30:47 PST 2016

January 15, 2016

Folks!  This is a reminder that we are in the signature  gathering period
for candidates for Green Party of Santa Clara County  Council.  We have
volunteers for three of the seven positions:   myself; Caroline Yacoub; and Sandy
Perry.

On Wednesday I went to the Registrar of Voters office (Oakland  Road and
Berger Road in San Jose) and "pulled my papers" to receive my petition  form.
GPSCC county council candidates need to collect a minimum of 20  signatures
from GPSCC registered voters.  If you are going to be in the  vicinity of
Japantown or downtown San Jose, please let me know so we can make an
appointment for you to stop by my house to sign my petition.

When I was at the RoV, I also picked up 50 of the current  voter
registration forms.  If you have moved since you last voted, you need  to file an
updated voter registration form, since signatures will be checked for  what the
RoV has as each signer's current address as part of certifying each
signature.

Please post to this list if you have any  questions.

Warner