[GPSCC-chat] an invitation to colllaborate

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 23 22:21:49 PDT 2016

This is from an email I received via greens.org
It came in from the blue and is an invitation to
link up with another organisation.
I have not looked into yet.

Please report your opinions.
Perhaps invite the individual as a speaker?

Jim Doyle

Hi Green Party of California,

Because I feel it's important to unite all alt parties to work
to create fair election laws, ensure media inclusion, educate
voters, and normalize the idea of voting outside the 2 party
system in American culture, I want to invite you to join and
collaborate with the new grassroots group
No More 2 Party System.

Please take a look at our plan to promote the ideas of moving
past the 2 party system at
http://nomore2partysystem.wix.com/mysite#!about/cjg9
<http://nomore2partysystem.wix.com/mysite#%21about/cjg9>
(please click on the "About" page if this link does not land
you there).

In short No More 2 Party System's 3 major goals are

   1. enabling people to create self-governing chapters where
   2. they can opt to work on fair election laws, media inclusion,
   3. and in-person voter education at public events
   4. create a big YouTube channel to counter corporate media's
   5. 2 party system charade narrative and normalize the idea of
   6. voting indie/alt party
   7. create a photo/video campaign to put the human face on
   8. people who will not be voting for the 2 party system

About me - Jeff 4 Justice, founder of No More 2 Party System

    * I've been working to stop the 2 party system since 2000 as
    * you can see in this video: 2 Party System vs Jeff 4 Justice
    * https://youtu.be/37bWyHMR2xw
    * I have 13 years of field work, on-the-ground, in-person,
    * political organizing experience
    * I started the first publicly known LGBT group in my
    * hometown in 2003 and was employed as a volunteer trainer
    * with No On 8 in 2008
    * I make activism-themed, indie media journalism, activism-
    * in-action, and commentary videos on my
    * jeff4justice YouTube channel
      <https://www.youtube.com/user/jeff4justice>
    * which has over 2 million views. I have interviewed notable
    * anti-establishment figures such as Dr. Jill Stein, Gary Johnson,
    * Dr. Cornel West, Ben Swann, Abby Martin, Adam Kokesh,
    * Luke Rudkowski as well as nominees and winners of the
    * Academy Award, Emmy Award, and Grammy Award.

Please reply letting me know if you will accept the invitation to join
this effort. I hope you will please share feedback, endorse this
project, interview for our YouTube channel, and/or collaborate
some other way.

Thank you for considering.

Jeff Justice_
_
Founder

* Web Site http://nomore2partysystem.com
* Email list: http://nomore2partysystem.wix.com/mysite
* Google+ https://www.google.com/+Nomore2partysystemUSA
* YouTube http://www.youtube.com/c/Nomore2partysystemUSA
* Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nomore2partysystemUSA
* Twitter @NoMore2PartyUSA https://twitter.com/NoMore2PartyUSA

✓Nonpartisan ✓Grassroots
✓Not The Pet Project Of A Millionaire Or Billionaire
✓Organized & Supported By Everyday People Like You

To elect principled representatives we must be principled voters and say
"No More 2 Party System!"

► Click here
<https://www.change.org/p/american-voters-pledge-to-vote-outside-the-2-party-system-in-2016?recruiter=558299285&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink>
to pledge to vote outside the 2 party system in 2016