[GPSCC-chat] Recommending Andres Quintero for Assembly District 27 (San Jose)

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun May 22 17:43:30 PDT 2016

May 22, 2016  FWIW

After receiving various campaign literature and reviewing
his web page (_www.AndresQuintero.com_ (http://www.AndresQuintero.com) ), I
will be  voting for Andres Quintero for Assembly District 27 (San Jose).
As  featured in today's Mercury News, the two "big name" big Democratic Party
 candidates are Ash Kalra (SJ City Council incumbent "labor backed") and
Madison  Nguyen (former SJ City Councilperson "business backed").  For various
 reasons,
I would not want to have to vote for either.  The insane  and obnoxious
amounts of money both have raised in addition to various pac money  just for
starters.

Andres Quintero actually seems to have the broadest amount of  experience
having served in staff positions at the City Council, County Board of
Supervisors and the Assembly District which is where constituent service happens
on the "front lines".  I also like that he has academic credentials in
political science and public administration.

We'll probably see Kalra and Nguyen as the "top two" candidates in
November...  but just in case there's  any chance that not happening I am voting for
Quintero.  'Hope you do,  too (and tell your friends!!!)

Warner S. Bloomberg III   GPSCC candidate for State  Assembly 2002/2004

Please forward and repeat this message as you consider  appropriate.  WSB3