[GPSCC-chat] affirmation for andres quintero

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Wed May 25 09:42:06 PDT 2016

Actually, I voted for Ash Kalra. Every time I have advocated at City Council for low-income tenants and/or homeless people, he has supported us without fail 100% of the time, even though there was no special interest of any kind that would reward him for doing so, and plenty of special interest opposition. You can see it now in the ferocious negative campaign being waged against him now the Chamber of Commerce and real estate lobby.. In my experience, Andres was a nice person and very helpful, but I have never seen him take any political position distinct from the people he worked for, Shirikawa and Cindy Chavez.

Sandy