[GPSCC-chat] Laura Wells wants you to join the GPCA SGA

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Thu May 26 09:21:24 PDT 2016

May 26, 2016

Folks:  Below is part of a message Laura Wells has asked  me to forward to
the GPSCC email list.  She is asking the Santa Clara  County GP to re-engage
with GPCA Standing General Assembly (SGA) which acts as  an on-line
decision making body between Plenaries, including electing GPCA  Coordinating
Committee members, setting policies, amending bylaws, taking  positions on ballot
measures and endorsing candidates.  She feels that  these activities are
too important for the GPSCC to be absent.  We can have  up to five members on
the SGA that are appointed at our monthly general meeting  (like tonight) or
by the County Council through email consensus.  If you  are interested in
volunteering for this, please communicate on this list or to  one of our
County Council members.  If you want to see the full details of  the proposals
being considered by the SGA (which I have omitted because our list  has
content quantity limits), send me a private email.  Warner Bloomberg,  GPSCC
County Council member