[GPSCC-chat] May meeting

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sun May 29 20:46:44 PDT 2016

I was not the person who was supposed to take the notes, but I haven't senn any, so here are mine.
Santa Clara County Green Party meeting for May 2016
Present:  Sandy, Jim, Tian and Caroline
Agenda preparer for next month--Warner
Report from state meeting--TianWe had, for a short while, 4 delegates at the state meeting: Tian, Brian, Drew, and Debbie.On Saturday there was a long discussion on the role of rules.The Ten Key Values can filter your decision makingTalked about Bernie for an hour.
Laura asked us to get people on the SGA so that we can get someone on the Coordinating Council. We decided Sandy would put out a call for people to be on the SGA.
Jill Stein is coming to Barry Hermanson's house on June 3. that's at 2467  28th Av., SF. At 7:30She will be speaking at the Women's Bulding at 3543  18th St. from 6:30-10:00 on June 4
Jim will call Tian to remind him to fix the discuss list link
Drew was supposed to update the website, but he hasn't.
Sandy will contact Brian about the updated donkey/elephant page.Sandy will also change the sheet with SCCGP contact information and get us some Jill Stein flyers.
June 3, 4, 5 there is an art community tabling opportunity on S. 1st St.
Million Dollar Shack--20 minute video on you tube.