[GPSCC-chat] Trump and immigration

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Mon Nov 28 10:22:30 PST 2016

I could not sleep well last night and a lot of things went through my
head.  One was the idea that I would not want to be a landlord for
residential housing if Trump started to send people back to go to "the
end of the line."  Might not want to be a construction worker either if
new housing starts drop since there would be so many empty homes on the
market.  Still, it would offer new options for helping the homeless.

Hmmmm.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't,
then you are wasting your time on this Earth" - /Roberto Clemente/