[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: WILPF California - info on pipeline halt in N Dakota & actions in California on Tuesday 9/13 Fwd: BREAKING: Big #NoDAPL news!

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sat Sep 10 00:33:28 PDT 2016

-------- Original Message --------
 Subject: fwd: WILPF California - info on pipeline halt in N Dakota & actions in California on Tuesday 9/13 Fwd: BREAKING: Big #NoDAPL news!
 From: Joan Goddard <joan at rujo.org>
 Sent: Friday, September 9, 2016, 7:39 PM
 To: WILPF - San Jose Members and Friends <joan at rujo.org>
 CC:

From: "Barbara L Nielsen" <bln.sf.ca at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2016 7:20 PM
To: reps of many WILPF branches in CA

Hi,

Just got this notice. If you use this ( https://actionnetwork.org/event_campaigns/nodapl-day-of-action-tuesday-sep-13/ )

you will see that there is something at Oakland City Hall (Frank Ogawa Plaza) and in Fremont and in Palo Alto. I am happily stunned to learn of this notice of halting of construction - pretty amazing. Perhaps there will be more communities around California taking action. Please read, take action and distribute as you can - maybe there will be more actions set up.

Best. bln

Barbara L Nielsen
San Francisco
415-430-5873 cell