[GPSCC-chat] Counter-Inaugural Convergence

Dru JamBoi at riseup.net
Wed Jan 18 05:36:45 PST 2017

I will take it a step beyond that -- I have come to the conclusion that the for-profit model in ANY KIND of business threatens humanity, all living beings on Earth (ie. Earth´s biosphere) and the physical Earth itself. Capitalism and life on Earth look to be mutually exclusive choices. As it is currently practised "capitalism" is an enormous engine of destruction. Unless we can alter the concept and corporate charter of what constitutes the corporate "bottom line" to focus on social benefit to humanity, Earth and her inhabitants, I am doubtful that capitalism can continue to be tolerated on Earth.

I don't believe in capital punishment -- except in the case of murderous corporations such as BP and Haliburton, etc. If humanity and Earth were our priority (as they must become) these entities would not be tolerated.

As MLK put it "Capitalism is a failed system." It's long past time for humanity to take the reins back from corporations,, governments and other forms of organized crime, and evolve our governance away from our Sociopathocracy to the Beloved Community model MLK and the Fellowship of Reconciliation envision.

Green is GO!

Dru