[Sosfbay-news] Regional Rep Alternate Election

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 14:43:00 PST 2005

At the next GPSCC meeting (Tuesday) I will propose
that the GPSCC endorse Mitch Smith for Alternate
Regional Rep for Silicon Valley.  And that it
instruct the delegates to the Yolo plenary to
elect him there.

If anyone has concerns or questions, please let me
know ASAP.

Background info:

Both Dana and Jean have resigned as alternates, so
now I have no backup.  The terms end in Spring 2006.
I could really use some help with GPSMC, and having
an alternate from GPSMC would help.  GPSMC has
already informed me that Mitch Smith is their choice.

Gerry