[Sosfbay-news] Mayor Cand. Forum on Affordable Housing May 17 7pm

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Fri Apr 7 21:34:22 PDT 2006

Stephanie asked me to forward this.  I don't like
attachments so I posted the PDF at
http://gandhi.greens.org/cls/MayorsHousingForumFlyer.pdf

Affordable Housing Week in Santa Clara County May 13th-20th 2006

A week of events highlighting the need for affordable
housing in Silicon Valley.

For more information, [visit]
http://www.affordablehousingweek.org

Mayoral Candidate Forum on Affordable Housing

Wednesday May 17th, 2006, 7:00-9:00pm

Martin Luther King, Jr. Library, Room 225
150 East San Fernando Street
San Jose

Moderator: Janice Edwards, NBC11

Guest speaker: Chris Block, Executive Director,
Charities Housing Development Corp.

Candidates: Vice Mayor Cindy Chavez, Council member Dave Cortese,
businessman Michael Mulcahy, former Council member David Pandori,
Council member Chuck Reed

Sponsored by: EHC LifeBuilders * Affordable Housing Network *

CommunityHomeless Alliance Ministry * Santa Clara County
Collaborative on Affordable Housing and Homeless Issues

Contact: Stephanie Schaaf, sschaaf at ehclifebuilders.org
408-539-2136

--
Cameron