[Sosfbay-news] You're Invited to the Strategy Committee Kickoff "Retreat"

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 12:12:09 PDT 2007

When: This Saturday Mar 31 from 1P to 4P
Where: Meeting room at the Morgan Hill public Library
What: The Strategy Committee is forming and this will be the kickoff
meeting for the committee.  We are planning how we will make our
GPSCC a *major party* contender in Santa Clara County including the
campaigns and candidates we are planning to run in 2007 and 2008.

Merriam, Natasha, (Wendy?), Wes, Jim S., Cameron, Jim D., Gerry, (Tim?)
have expressed interest (some of us will go to the "Si Se Puede" march
first and then carpool to Morgan Hill).  Everyone's invited so please
speak up if you want to join in the strategizing.

Here's a reiteration of Wes' more complete directions to the Morgan
Hill Library:

I have booked the meeting room of the Morgan Hill Public Library
<http://www.santaclaracountylib.org/morganhill/> from 1:00 to 4:00 on
that day. (This is the last day that they are booking this room as they

prepare to move to a new building this summer.)

There is some ability to change the hours, if required.  The library is

open from 10 AM to 6 M.

The location is 17575 Peak Ave.

Driving / bus directions are here:
http://www.santaclaracountylib.org/morganhill/MHdirections.html

Most common access is by car...the count of traffic lights on the
library site is out of date, so...

 From the North

    Take U.S. 101 south from San Jose.
    Take the East Dunne Avenue exit in Morgan Hill.
    Turn right (west) onto Dunne.
    Cross Monterey Highway (4th traffic light).
    Turn right on Peak Avenue (first stop sign after Monterey Rd).
    Turn left on Main (first stop sign).
    Turn left again into the Library parking lot (corner of Peak &
Main).

Weekend bus schedule for VTA Route 68 (San Jose Diridon Station to
Gilroy) is here:
http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_68.html#effective_dates

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when queried as to their intentions by nervous Romans around 400BC

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com