[Sosfbay-news] Cynthia McKinney here next Thursday!!! Reception planned

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Sep 27 18:32:37 PDT 2007

Sanda Everette and a group of Cynthia McKinney supporters have set up a
mini-tour talking tour of the Bay Area for the weekend after next (Oct 4th
- 7th)

Sanda called me and said that Cynthia McKinney will be arriving at the SJ
airport next Th Oct 4th at noon.  We will be dropping her off in San Mateo
between 2-3p but in between we will look to have a little reception for
her (probably at a restaurant).

Jim Doyle is setting up a reception committee.  Please contact him at
408/269-3299 or j.m.doyle (at) sbcglobal (dot) net .

She'll be speaking at various engagements that weekend and as details
arrive we'll post them here...

Green is Connection!

Subject: Fwd: Run Cynthia, run....a movement to support Cynthia as a GP
candidate for president