[Sosfbay-news] State Party Meeting + Candidate Forum this weekend

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Tue Mar 2 15:37:15 PST 2010

This is a reminder that we are hosting the GPCA General Assembly this weekend.

Even though we are the host, anyone planning on attending needs to register
online. If you are just going to stop by for a short time, this isn't
necessary, but if you will be there all day and staying for meals you must
register and pay the fee like all other Greens.

   http://www.cagreens.org/plenary/

There is a candidates forum scheduled for 3:30 on Saturday. This will be a
collection of our candidates for state-wide offices and some of the local and
district offices. We are anticipating a debate between our two candidates for
governor.

We have recently changed the location of the candidates forum. It will be at
the Mission City Coffee Roasting Company, 2221 The Alameda, Santa Clara. There
are maps on the plenary web page cited above.

I hope local Greens will take this opportunity to come and see the state party
and to meet Greens from around the state.

Jim Stauffer