[Sosfbay-news] Fundraising for Registration Drive

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 22 00:42:52 PDT 2011

Here is the fundraising email that was mentioned in
the monthly meeting.

Gerry

==============================

Dear CA Green,

Please help the Green Party of California launch a statewide voter
registration drive to register 100,000 new Greens. Our party’s first
voter registration drive from 1990-1991 was a big success. 103,000
Californians registered Green in 24 months. It’s time to do it again.
There is no time to waste.

Donate $10 or more today. Our goal is to raise $7,000 by May 1.

http://www.cagreens.org/donate

The Green Party of California supports the dismantling of all nuclear
power plants and opposes Obama's plan to give $36 billion in loan
guarantees to the nuclear industry.

We are the only party in California that makes stopping global warming
a top priority.

We oppose corporate personhood and prioritize green job creation over
tax breaks for the wealthy.

Our Green elected officials are making high-impact Green changes in
California local governments. Since our party was founded in 1990,
more than 660 Greens have run for public office in California and 220
have been elected.

Please contribute whatever you can afford right now.  Every dollar
helps us register one new Green Party member.

http://www.cagreens.org/donate

Volunteer a few hours to help us organize. If you haven’t done voter
registration before, we’ll train you how to be an effective organizer
and connect you with other experienced activists.

http://www.cagreens.org/volunteer

Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Peace,
Marnie Glickman
Co-chair, Marin Green Party County Council

Marnie Glickman
415.259.7121
marnie at greenchange.org