[Sosfbay-news] Occupy the Courts on January 20!

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Tue Jan 17 17:32:10 PST 2012

The Green Party of Santa Clara County has endorsed the Santa Clara County Move to Amend affiliate's January 20 "Occupy the Courts" action.  On Friday, January 20 at noon there will be a rally at St. James Park in San Jose (across from the Old Courthouse at 161 N 1st St), followed at 1 PM by a march to the Federal District Court.

For full details, including a link to a map and transit information, see http://scc-mta.org/jan20.

Respectfully,
Valerie Face
Santa Clara, CA

~*~*~*~
One thought from the following program is that when we bemoan the lack of handmade products in our lives we are wrong.  Mr. Daisey believes that there are more handmade products available now than ever before.
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/454/mr-daisey-and-the-apple-factory