[Sosfbay-news] Fwd: Reminder: Sustainable San Jose 3D get together tonight (August 13) at 7:...

WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 12:36:08 PDT 2014

____________________________________
 From: tsmith at igc.org
To:  sustainablesanjose at gmail.com
Sent: 8/13/2014 9:41:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight  Time
Subj: Reminder: Sustainable San Jose 3D get together tonight (August  13)
at 7:00 pm - SJ Peace & Justice Center

Please join us for a lively discussion of the newly forming  Sustainable
San Jose 3D (see notice below from the San Jose Peace &  Justice center which
is hosting this event.

Sustainable San  Jose 3D: who, what, when, how?

Wednesday,  August 13 2014 @ 7 PM
San  Jose Peace & Justice Center
48  S. 7th St
Join  some of our downtown neighbors for a discussion about a new
initiative called  "Sustainable San Jose 3D" (for District 3).
Present  to help kick off the discussion will be:

Anne  Marie Todd -- Professor of Communication Studies at San Jose State
University;  and

Ted  Smith --  founder and former executive director of the Silicon Valley
Toxics Coalition, co-founder of the International Campaign for Responsible
Technology, and chair of the Electronics TakeBack Coalition steering
committee.
Also  present to help with the discussion will be several additional
neighborhood  activists who will help to frame and augment the issues – we
anticipate a  spirited discussion and invite your participation!

Sponsored  by San Jose Peace & Justice Center and Human  Agenda