[StrategyPlan] DEADLINE Sunday 5th

Kendra Gonzales earthworks_works at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 12:26:01 PST 2010

Hello Co-Cos!

As per our last call, we need to put forward sample Strategy suggestions /
questions so that the CC can review. I've been invited to their conference call
Monday night to go over the Strategy Proposal.

I'll be considering my top "3" and posting that tonight or tomorrow.

My thinking is to have at least 10 - no more than 20?. We don't want to
overwhelm the locals....keep it simple but cover all the bases. Shane has
already contributed 10 (thank  you Shane), so please review those (below) so we
don't duplicate.

Additionally, Marnie Glickman just sent a Strategy Plan to the Finance Cmte,
which I'm assuming is from her specifically and/or that local...I will forward
it for review.

Let us PLEASE post all of these items to the Strategy Listserve - if you have
not already, please subscribe, link is just below.

Anyone wanting to contribute to this effort can subscribe on the info page:

The list is configured for open subscription, you do not need admin approval to
subscribe.

The address to send a message to this list is strategyplan at cagreens.org.

Shane's Strategy Questions:

Subject: [StrategyPlan] My sample questions in Post to the Strategy
Listserve/\Co-Cos List
From: shane que hee squehee at ucla.edu

*1. Should GPCA focus on local"NON-PARTISAN"  elections?

*2. If focus to be on State-wide office, then should GPCA focus on MOST
> "winnable seats"? WHAT FUNDING AND EFFORT SPLIT IS DESIRABLE?

*3. Due to the passage of Prop 14, what should our strategy be relating
> to the Primary BEGINNING 2014?

*4. SHOULD GPCA CONTINUE TO BE PART OF THE LAWSUIT AGAINST PROP 14?    WILL WE
RAISE
> FUNDS FOR IT?

*5.SHOULD GPCA FOLD? Delete?

*6. SHOULD GPCA CONTINUE TO BE A MEMBER OF GPUS? Delete?

*7. SHOULD GPCA HAVE CLOSER TIES WITH THE PROGRESSIVE CAUCUS OF THE CALIFORNIA
DEMOCRATIC PARTY?

*8. WHAT KIND OF REPRESENTATION DO COUNTIES/REGIONS/LOCALS WANT IN GPCA?

*9. WHAT SERVICES/MUTUAL AGREEMENTS WOULD COUNTIES/REGIONS/LOCALS WANT FROM
GPCA?

....Shane Que Hee, Nov 28 2010