[GP-Eldorado-n] El Dorado County presents High School Military Recruitment

Michael Borenstein thebor at cagreens.org
Tue Nov 1 15:44:58 PST 2005

The GREEN PARTY OF EL DORADO COUNTY presents on
High School Military Recruitment:

'Full disclosure of military service that the
recruiters in our high schools do not give.'
Presented by Mr. David Crouthamel, veteran and
member of Foothills chapter of Veterans for peace.
at our General Meeting Nov. 10, 7:00-9:00pm.

Parents, Students and Faculty will hear what
military recruiters in our high schools disclose
about military service and what they do not.
Mr. Crouthamel, a veteran and expert on issues
of military recruitment taking place in our
high schools today, will also present
'Arlington West', a exposing and powerful
documentary on the subject. Timely and
important for parents, teachers and students
Light refreshments will be served.

Michael Borenstein, EDC-CC, (530)620-6659

We invite you to join us at the
El Dorado County Library,
345 Fair Lane, Placerville,
Nov. 10, 2005, 7:00-9:00PM.