[GP-Eldorado-n] ACTION ALERT: Letters to League of Women Voters - Let Peter Debate!

Michael Borenstein thebor at cagreens.org
Tue Jul 11 00:30:21 PDT 2006

Hello El Dorado greens and friends,

Permit me to pass this properly proactive 'you can do' proposal from
two wonderful and active green women, one south, one north,

Thanks for your action,  Michael B.

Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 20:20:49 -0500 (CDT)
From: Lynda Hernandez <redwoodsforever at verizon.net>
Subject: Letters to League of Women Voters - Let Peter Debate!

Dear Greens and democratic citizens,

If you have written letters to the League of Women Voters about opening up
the debates to third party candidates, please forward a copy to me.

Copies of these letters will be posted on Peter Camejo's website at
www.votecamejo.com along with the Open Letter from Peter.

I've received approx. 5 letters so far.  It's not too late to email
Roberta Davis, Chair and I would encourage you to do that during the next
few days.  The Board will meet mid-July to decide their criteria for
candidate participation.  The letter doesn't have to be long.

If you would like any additional information, please let me know and I
will forward.  You can email Roberta Davis at:  edfund at lwvc.org

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Lynda Hernandez