[GP-Eldorado-n] Fw: Progressive Alliance Meeting Monday

Diana Stauffer dianasum at directcon.net
Fri Jul 21 12:16:22 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: coalition for change
To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@mail.calweb.com
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 8:28 AM
Subject: Progressive Alliance Meeting Monday

Creating Energy & Strength Through Unity

Reminder:  Progressive Alliance meeting Monday, 6-8, Raley's

We can discuss our Progressive area at the Diamond Springs Bazaar on Sept. 4.  We have a block of booths with the Greens, Peace & Justice, Coalition for Change, and Human Rights Round Table.  Should be fun!

Don't forget to forward your Progressive Calendar items for August to Leslie at sellmansant at sbcglobal.net.  Don't assume she knows what your group is doing!  You won't get your event/meeting on the calendar if you don't submit something.

Also up for discussion-We have been contacted by the Peace & Justice folks about the possibility of participating in their Season of Nonviolence activities.

Reminder-Coalition for Change meeting Wed. (6-8), Raley's.
Those of you holding on to raffle prizes for our fundraiser should contact Gloria Purcell at gpurcell at earthlink.net or Patty to drop off at Raley's before the meetings on Mon. & Wed.

Stay cool and we'll see you soon!
Patty (for the Progressive Alliance)