[GP-Eldorado-n] GPCA convenes in Tahoe- You are invited

Michael Borenstein thebor at cagreens.org
Sat Sep 2 09:45:20 PDT 2006

Hi to everyone!
We want you to know that you are invited to the Green Party's state
meeting ("The Plenary"), which we are hosting for the very first
time!  It is two days, all day, Sept. 9th and 10th, in South Lake
Tahoe (you can also come for just one day, or even drop in for an
hour or two).  We hope you will come and see your state Party in
action and meet candidates and other Greens from all over the state.
Go to our county website for more information and to register:
www.greens-edc.org
or call Michael Borenstein at 620-6659 or Gloria Purcell at 642-1162
for any questions.
Online registration closes in a few days, so now is the time!

We're excited to invite you also to join our Green candidates for
dinner Saturday evening, Sept. 9th.  You can talk informally with
most of our candidates for state offices, and also with the candidate
for Governor of Nevada.  Peter Camejo, Donna Warren, Forrest Hill,
Laura Wells and others, along with our own candidate for Assembly
District 4, Jerry Fritts, will be there.  Dinner is by reservation
only; again, see the website or call us.  We hope to see you there!

For those of you in volunteer mode, we need people to help during the
day, staffing our El Dorado County GP booth.  Call us if you would
like to do a shift.  There will be other tables there to browse,
also.  As always, we do need money!  The costs for the Plenary are
all *up front*, and we are also planning an election mailing--if we
have the funds!  So please volunteer your money if you can, as much
as you can!  The new Post Office Box is 506, in Diamond Springs, 95619.