[GP-Eldorado-n] 1000 Grandmothers protest at School of Americas

Diana Stauffer dianasum at directcon.net
Wed Sep 6 19:46:23 PDT 2006

Following is from Chico Peace and Justice about the School of Americas in Ft. Benning, GA and the planned protest in Nov. (Yearly happening).  If you would like the attachments,(flyers and Holly Near Song) please let me know. I didn't want to send attachments to folks who aren't interested. Thanks, Diana

Hello all,

I have forwarded you the following message and
attachment in hopes that you will help get the word
out about the movement to get 1000 Grandmother's (and
other people as well) to cross the line at the next
School of the Americas protest.

Feel free to contact myself or Caathy (contact info
below) with any questions.

Many thanks for all that you do,

Devlin Donnelly
Assistant/Interim Coordinator