[Marin-d] GPCA says NO on Measures 1A - 1F

Marnie Glickman marnie at greenchange.com
Sat May 2 19:16:27 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
> Date: May 2, 2009 5:40:25 PM PDT
> To: cal-forum at cagreens.org
> Subject: [G-C-F] County Polling Results -- NO on Measures 1A - 1F
>
> County Polling on the May 19th Special Election ballot measures has
> been completed.  The GPCA position on 1A through 1F is NO.  16 out
> of 32 County GPs listed as active in the Plenary Agenda Packet
> responded.  All positions achieved higher than the 80% minium.
> Details will be posted on the GPCA web page and available at the
> Plenary.  Thank you to everyone involved.
>
> Warner Bloomberg   CCWG Coordinator
>
> Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web.
> Get the Radio Toolbar!

Marnie Glickman
Executive Director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
My Green Change page:  http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie
Green Change tweets:  www.twitter.com/greenchangeorg

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.