[Marin-d] marin gp business

Marnie Glickman marnie at greenchange.com
Wed May 13 15:33:47 PDT 2009

unfortunately folks there seems to be bureaucratic party business
required of us:

(1) everyone has to get sworn in.  please.
(2) north bay green regional meeting may be 6/15.  they want to know
if we "approve"
(3) we have to decide if we have delegates to the state party meeting
soon where they are talking about all sorts of bureaucratic things
like bylaws and structure.

gary and i are very busy getting ready to move on 6/8.  our landlord
is being a huge jerk and threw us out 3 weeks earlier than we expected.

marnie

Marnie Glickman
Executive Director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
My Green Change page:  http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie
Green Change tweets:  www.twitter.com/greenchangeorg

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.