[Marin-d] marin gp business

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Wed May 13 21:49:05 PDT 2009

I be willing to do rep. thing, but sorry i can afford to go to LA

regional ellection - and i already gave?my?thumbs up - it sounds like we 3 people saying ok - be good if got 1 more thumb ups up so we got majority of the board?- i willing go up there if can get there by bus or get a ride - but we?need one more from marin

and larry and lew are still interesting running they should go too - i'm ?willing run as the third

as for swearing - but so busy during the weekdays - but maybe next and deffently the week after

i think we need do public activities some where around marin as the marin green party - any ideas what and where?

anything else?