[Marin-d] Fwd: June 14th regional meeting

Marnie Glickman marnie at greenchange.com
Thu May 14 15:37:05 PDT 2009

If you have blocking concerns about this, then email Mike Wyman by
tomorrow (Friday) night.

Marnie

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Michael S Wyman" <mswyman at comcast.net>
> Date: May 14, 2009 3:34:56 PM PDT
> To: <david_quinley at yahoo.com>, "'Marnie Glickman'" <marnie at greenchange.com
> >
> Subject: June 14th regional meeting
>
> Hi, folks.
>
> Do we have consensus on the time and date for the Regional Meeting
> in June?
>
> Presently it’s June 14th at 5pm in Rohnert Park. The Election
> Committee needs our agreement by tomorrow to proceed.
>
> Maybe if there are no blocking concerns, we could just tell them to
> go ahead?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike W.
>

> Please CC: to the other members of the GPMC. I don’t have the list.

Marnie Glickman
Executive Director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
My Green Change page:  http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie
Green Change tweets:  www.twitter.com/greenchangeorg

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.