[Marin-d] save the date: 9/20

davidquinley at aol.com davidquinley at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 21:20:00 PDT 2009

i like hit another city, not another 1 in fairfax(i wont support that, i dont want this county party turn into party of fairfax, as fear might turn into)?we had enough meetings there, we done quite few meets in san rafael, and kentfeild over the years, so like hit some other cities maybe using some tam. banks communties rms, could larry or lew set that up for us? i'll work on finding 1, in the?of the cities we haven't hit, when i can atch up with my life a bit.